Students work in groups to learn more about famous artists. They visit web sites in order to find information about painters and sculpturs. Each student will be responsible for his/her part of the project.The information will help you to create posters to show all you have learned. And you will hang these posters around your school. PROCESS:
you will answer the following questions about the artist you have chosen:
1. Where and when was your artist born?
2. What kind of painting/ sculptures styles did they use?
3. A brief biography of the artists should include where they grew up, where they studied, what their life was like and what kinds of things they did.
4. You need to include famous works by the artists including pictures if you can find them.
5. You need to include some personal thoughts on the artist's life and works.